Monday, June 13, 2011

in not brown, im bronzed

Idk about anyone else but this movie is freakin hilarious. Just this picture alone can strike up plenty of conversation. I got the tan part covered, so all I need now is a monkey so i can sit around with my friends and play xbox with it. Also how badass would it be to have a monkey that knows karate following/driving you around. Talk about your ultimate DD and chick magnet. Everyone loves monkeys... unless their throwing poo at you... that would have to be train out of him first, but after that its golden. Or if all else fails and i cant get a trained monkey, I would be fine being in the picture below.. Who wouldnt? Ill quote Chris Rock in "Head of State" saying, " who doesn't like a big titty women? EVEYONE loves a big titty women!". So I think the moral here is: sleep in a car bed,design video games, date Wilma from scooby doo, and drink "herbal tea" with grandma then play demonic. duh

20 comments:

  1. Movie is funny. Jonah Hill looks so young and fat in that picture lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol sweet blog, deff gotta follow. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! this movie is so friggin awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's Seth Rogan right? I definitely seeing this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this movie soooo much! I am a female gamer and its great to watch with all my gamer friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both the movie and the actors :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved this film xD I usually dont like movies like this though

    ReplyDelete
  8. you talk about monkeys, then I follow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is this Grandmas Boy? I didn't even notice Jonah Hill was in that. Unless I've got the totally wrong movie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a good movie, going to watch it soon

    ReplyDelete